JOIN THE OMBA
Since its founding in 1961, the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association has furthered the standards of the real estate financing profession in the areas of education, legislation, regulation, and ethics of practice.
By taking advantage of the resources offered by the Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association, you will be in a position to meet the demands of today’s competitive market and plan for the challenges of tomorrow. Since Membership is by company, all employees of your company are considered members and can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Lobbying and Monitoring of State Legislation – In association with the Darryl Dever Associates, OMBA is your voice and represents your interest on all regulatory and legislative issues.
- Educational Opportunities – Via classroom seminars or online webinars, OMBA enables your company to increase efficiency and productivity and stay competitive in the real estate finance industry.
- Earned Continuing Education Credits – OMBA contracts with CE providers who conduct classes and submit for continuing education credits for non-depository lenders.
- Annual Convention – the May Convention is an exclusive event for the Ohio mortgage banking profession that is structured to educate, enlighten and offer unique networking opportunities for its members. Each year, the Convention offers complete educational and legislative updates from leading industry and MBA professionals, a trade show of exhibitors, and more. Members receive regular Convention alerts and discounted pricing for this special event.
- Liaison with State/Federal Regulatory Authorities – OMBA works closely with regulatory authorities on members’ behalf.
- Public Relations Contact with the News Media – OMBA serves as the contact for news media throughout Ohio and directs the media to leaders of OMBA.
- Directory of Members: Members only have access to the online directory
- OMBA E-News – OMBA keeps members apprised of the latest breaking information via special broadcast OMBAlerts. As an OMBA member, your company receives these at no additional cost.
Apply now, complete the
Accurate Document Service
American Eagle Mortgage Company
American Midwest Mortgage Corp.
American Mortgage Service Company
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions
Augustine Financial Services, LLC
Bank of America
Bank of America
Bankers Guarantee Title & Trust Co.
Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
Bricker & Eckler, LLP
Caliber Home Loans
Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer, & Ulrich
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Century National Bank (Division of Park National)
Columbus Mortgage Bankers Association
Community Blight Solutions
Concord Mortgage Group
Dayton Mortgage Bankers Association
Delaware County Bank & Trust Company
Essent Guaranty, Inc.
Fairfield National Bank (Division of Park National)
Farmers Bank (Division of Park National)
Fifth Third Bank
Financial One Mortgage Corp.
FirstBank Correspondent Lending
First Commonwealth Bank
First Federal of Lakewood
First Financial Bank
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
First Knox Bank (Division of Park National)
1st National Bank
First Ohio Home Finance
First Security Mortgage Corp.
Genworth Mortgage Insurance
Graydon Head & Richey
Greater Cincinnati Mortgage Bankers Association
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services
Huntington National Bank
Huron Valley Financial
Clunk, Paisley, Hoose Co., LPA
Laurito & Laurito, LLC
Liberty Savings Bank FSB
Lighthouse Mortgage Services, Inc.
Loan One (Division of Benchmark Bank)
M/I Financial Corp.
Manley Deas Kochalski, LLC
Meridian Title Corporation
Mid-American Financial Group Inc.
Middlefield Banking Company
Mortgage Bankers Association of NW Ohio
Nations Lending Corporation
New Penn Financial
NYCB Mortgage Company LLC
Ohio Housing Finance Agency
Ohio University Credit Union
Park National Bank
Park National Bank of Southwest Ohio & Northern Kentucky
Polaris Home Funding
Portage Community Bank
Radian Guaranty, Inc.
Reimer, Arnovitz, Chernek & Jeffrey Co., LPA
Richland Bank (Division of Park National)
Ruoff Home Mortgage
Schmidt Mortgage Company
Second National Bank
Security National Bank (Division of Park National)
Sojourners Title Agency
State Bank and Trust Co.
Stockton Mortgage Corp.
Strategic Compliance Partners
Sun Trust Mortgage, Inc.
Texas Capital Bank
Union Home Mortgage Corp.
Union Savings Bank
United Bank (Division of Park National)
Unity National Bank (Division of Park National)
U.S. Bank Wholesale/Correspondent
USDA Rural Development
Warsaw Federal Savings & Loan
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Western Ohio Mortgage
Wright Patt Credit Union